A reminder to regularly check for updates for your TEXA diagnostic tool.
As part of our ongoing support we call to notify customers with expiring software update subscriptions to ensure you receive all the updates available during your subscription but recommend everyone check for updates by clicking the Update check button on the TEXA main page a couple of times per month.
TEXA Off-Highway version 20.3 was released last week and 20.4 followed soon after this week with updates for:
- Claas – Updated diesel injection system
- CNH Group – New setting for the diesel injection system
- Deutz – Updated diesel injection system and Tier 4 faults lists
- Doosan – New “Machine Control Module” for DX excavators
- HAMM – New compactor HD series with Kubota engines
- John Deere Ag – Updated diesel injection systems for 6D, 6M, 7R and 8R (MY 2011) series
- John Deere CE – New excavator G series with Isuzu Tier 4 engine
- Volvo CE – Updated DEF faults list
- Wacker Neuson – New vibration rollers with Kubota engine
Contact us for TEXA technical support and update assistance.