TEXA Off-Highway diagnostic software connects to construction, agricultural, crane and container equipment and industrial engines for almost every equipment manufacturer around the globe to perform diagnostic tests, adjusting settings and performing activations of diesel exhaust components.
The Off-Highway Cable Case includes the most commonly used cables in one convenient and easy to carry case, including:
- 9 Pin Deutsch
- 9 Pin Deutsch for Cat and Perkins
- CNH Bridge Connector
- Mercedes Benz
There are also a number of power supply cables included in the Off-Highway Cable Case. A power supply cable is required for performing diagnostic tests because off-highway diagnostic ports don’t provide enough power to run the Navigator TXT like an automotive OBDII port does.
When you’re ready to connect to your equipment find the cable that fits the diagnostic port then we need a couple other cables to connect to the Navigator TXT
- 3902990 – The base cable for all other off-highway diagnostic cables. One end of this cable connects to the Navigator TXT and the other end is a 28 pin that mates to the equipment specific diagnostic cable for AGCO, Bobcat, Case, Cat, Claas, Fendt, John Deere, Hitachi, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Volvo, etc.
- 3902235 – The TXT power interface inserts into the back of the TXT then connects to one of the cables listed below.
- 3902216 – Cigarette Lighter power adapter
- 3900324 – 3 Pole Style plug
- 7200054 – Battery clamps for direct connection to the vehicle battery
- 7200056 – 30’ Extension cord
While performing diagnostic tests TEXA may ask the ignition be turned off, if using a keyed power source on the same vehicle you will lose power to the Navigator TXT and the diagnostic test will end. We recommend using an external (always on) power source like a separate battery or if the equipment has a power port that is always on regardless if the ignition is turned on or not.